reLaxation

Time square ( design)

I find this restaurant is quite interesting .. hehe .. so clean and the hygiene for this restaurant is five star... hehe

sony ericson road show .. hehe

Shopping .. this i think Is what effect i wish to share out.. i put the exposure time to 2 second .. so you all can see the people walking and rushing here and there.. hehe nice? if nice please clap your hand la.. =P

This photo is captured at The Garden.. the design of the corridor was so fascinating.. So I captured it and wish to share will you all

This corridor is the corridor Join Time Square Mall to The Garden.. hehe love the simple design ...

This is one of the design of one shoplot in TIME Square Kuala Lumpur .. I love the style I wish I can have such elegant design in my room.. hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cooliris Photo Wall

Let It Be