reLaxation

Some Macro Shot That I like

This shot captured in Penang Butterfly Farm. This was captured at the first day I own my semi-pro camera. I think it looks nice How do you all think ?

This one is took last year in my university, I love the beetle.. Look very nice! how do you all think ?
Simply wish to capture the Ant in the flower hehe but so tiny lo... must use a magnifier to view it !!
This little flower is captured in front of my college last year , the color so intense and make me so intend to capture it

Just try to see the limit of my cheap camera, result proved , It can !!


Ps: all photo not been edited other than adjusting brightness , contrast, and cropping ,Thanks for viewing.

1 comments:

sunbliss said...

so nice~i like these kind of macro pic...enlarge the beauty of natural~~^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cooliris Photo Wall

Let It Be