reLaxation

some dessert and food shot


Personally I do not have much experience in capturing dessert. But in my opinion I think the first protocol to capture a photo related to dessert is the focus of your object. Basically, we are tend to focus on the side where the food look interesting. For example, you had half eaten a piece of cake, you still can produce a great photo with the looks that it had not yet been eaten provided you choose from the angle that "hide" the unwanted area. When I shooting foods or small desert, I will tend to use macro mode, but make sure the "f " is not too small since it will affect the clarity of your foods or objects that you wish to present
I purposely tilted the burger to the side where the chili sauce split to area to increase the dynamic of the burger shoot .You all may try any method to increase the attractiveness of your photo. for example, placing your foods behind a clear background or placing your food with proper arrangement of spoon and folks would increase the degree of interesting of the foods shoot
This cake I used the diagonal rule and the rule of third in the photography principle. That mean the object that you focus on must composed of 2/3 of the overall photo you took. This rule make our subject more clear and more easily be accepted by the most audience. The sufficient amount of the light another is again very critical to capturing blurry effect of the foods source. Now I am learning the composition of the light I will share it when I master it.
Do you all believe this three piece of chocolate chips just cost me RM1.00 ? You all should believe it, I bought them at South City Plaza. And I arranged them well and place a Baskin Robin cleaning paper at the back as I composed this photo . It makes my the chips look more grand and most of you do not believe the price is just merely RM1.00... that is the power of composition. we need to compose to make our photo look interesting and can reach most of the public. We must enhance the strength part of the objects that we intend to shoot but we must not show any weakness of our object in our photo that we going to be presented
This one is captured for my housemate.. It is memorable ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cooliris Photo Wall

Let It Be