reLaxation

Food Series

I use new style of post editing over this photo. This Steam egg was prepared by my daddy when I am in Penang . hehe I love this one, very tasty when add a little bit of sesame oil and some soya oil .. I prefer add some pepper over the top .. It just NICE!!! hehe.
This is one of Penang Famous dish~ Char Koay Teow, My mum will buy it for me when I in penang. I like the spicy.. Yummy

My sister bought it to me.. I not sure what special is this Egg-tart this one very costly... but taste quite nice ... Post here to thanks my sister!! ^^
This one is LOK LOK .. some sort like steam boat. I love this kind of feeling very nice and very local style .. Of course it is quite costly also !!
A table full of ingredient .. Of course very nice and fresh !!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cooliris Photo Wall

Let It Be