reLaxation

Mseum

this police bike also found in museum .. haha . I love this bike, Hope can own one, very very cool!! I think this bike is 2L the horse power should be as same as the car one .. I like this bike so I captured it. !!


A memorial of some one found in the museum .. ^^
this one i post processed it .. I used 23 minutes to post-process. I like the feel of old time. I like the atmosphere. My granpa was a trishaw-man.. miss my grandpa.. I believe that passed time live may be not as sweet as us but it sure far more simpler than nowadays . Nowadays life very complicated ... What a great sigh..
New style of editting.. the effect not that strong . not the one I wish. I hope I can have a next try on next piece of photo!
This is the overview of Malaysia National Museum located at Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. There got four atrium in the National museum of Malaysia, each atrium consist of one theme. And the entrance fee for museuem is only RM2.00.. Fully air-conditioned. There are a lot of decoration in the national museuem I hope you all will go there and take a look. ^^
ps : museum been spelled wrong in my photo =p



I read this in my history textbook when I was in form one , now I able to capture the true museum with my own hand and camera.. quite grand.. but nothing inside actually =p


Long time ago type-writter. I remembered my mum used this kind of type writter when I was small.. think of my mum right now .. ^^

this is flower made by the golden also known as Bunga Mas.. If I am not remembered mistakenly, it was a gift by Thailand to our country in long time ago ... * ( my history quite worst if I guess wrong .. I hope you all won't mind )

A post-processed photo .. I like the evolution theme. From time to time we are evolving ,, I hope that we homo sapien will not be too self-contented and destroyed the nature that in equilibrium..

thanks for viewing my all friends ! I had been busy this few day and I was late for posting .. sory



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cooliris Photo Wall

Let It Be