reLaxation

po

This one is a simple but nice dish. this dish of vegetable similar with my mum cooking style very easy to be prepared .. But definitely I prefer the one which my mum cooked .. Miss mummy food right now !!
Curry fish... You all see my design already know it is quite special .. Yes it is very special and very delicious > It included various spices most probably the Chinese and Indian spices. This chindian Mix create a wonderful taste that will stimulate our taste buds.. Very nice curry fish. Rank the 1st
This one also very nice. It is the Thailand style 's chicken . The aroma very special but may be I keep eating chicken in my university it make me feel that chicken is not that nice .. But the taste is very special you all can have a try .
Again .. Toufu ( Bean curd ) with special sauce.. It is just normal dishes but this dishes quite special since it is served with the sauec still bubbling .. ^^
Normal vege fried..

Ps : overall the food are very nice and the price is very reasonable ..
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cooliris Photo Wall

Let It Be