reLaxation

Photo testing

This is night image, one is out of focus series, another is normal series. I captured without tripod .. i did not edit the two photos i just add frame to it
I hope this is look like an advertisement.. i try to make use my pp in layers . and i wish to try more this editing in future
This is done by f.7.6 and the exposure is just as a normal distribution . this is taken at my school UPM area.. This was a shoot I like and happy to shoot .. just share to you all


This is macro shot.. F can be adjusted to as small as possible to create a blur effects ..I did not post edit much this photo.. hope you all like it
This is my watch and rings... Just finding something to shoot at midnight HEE

This photo was caught quite sometimes ago. I did not edit much in this piece of work. Edit a little contrast, and the star shape of sun can be shot if you choose you f to be 6.0 or above .. hope you all try this ,, it is interesting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cooliris Photo Wall

Let It Be