reLaxation

Some food shot

This one is prepared by me... Planta bread fried egg.. haha cost me around Rm1.10 haha
the composition is not much be focus. haha just for sharing.. I like to prepare dishes that not going to make us feel full .. such as sushi, scramble egg, mushroom soup, porridge, pizza, pancake, salad and etc when I am free.
A quite nice dish but it is ordered by my room-mate when he fetched me for dinner.This photo I not using the angle which are same level with the foods since I would not able all the ingredients of the noodle. So, composition will be influenced by the condition of we taking the photo. ^^
This is fish head noodle ..A quite famous dishes among the chinese cuisine. the soup of the noodle basically is Milk with some ginger to compensate the stingy smell of the fish.. I like the tomatoes and the spring onion of this noodle. I used small "f" value to capture this photo so the objects behind the bowl will be blurred naturally.
this one is Hakka noodle. quite delicous plate of noodle...i focus the green springle onion ^^ hope you all will love this shot too haha
this is chicken kuay teow ... or gai si hor fun is the real name .. very delicious foods ... i use tilted composition in this photo. quite oily ya ? haha but it taste good for this dish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cooliris Photo Wall

Let It Be