reLaxation

Food series



Japanese Sushi .. this is quite tasty , And I love this all sushi. I love to share all foods that I had been tried to all of you all. the light in this restaurant are quite dark and i forgot to bring my tripod along .. hope you all can try this too at Tao restaurant autocity
This is a grilled salmon.. unfortunately the restaurant is quite insufficient in light.. hence the image is quite blur.. I added a orange filter, and added a frame after adjusted the contrast and the color brightness.. this is a nice dish .. Tao cafe
This is Another dish of nice food I wish to share with all of you all. This is fried and grilled small fishes, then the fishes is added with some honey sauce.. this is very tasty and very nice .. this can be the appetizer of course. You may eat this at Queensbay Mall Penang. But it's a bit expensive. Hee.. just sharing
This is a seafood Ramen.. the ramen is hand-made. In fact this is nice too, the prawns and fishes used are very fresh. The secret of this Ramen is the Ramen .. haha... It's due to the Ramen is so chewy. Now I still remembered the taste .., yummy
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cooliris Photo Wall

Let It Be