reLaxation

Croc Shoe

CHICAGO - JULY 23:  A Crocs logo hangs over on...
Crocs .. Personally, I like the quality of Crocs shoe ...i would say that Crocs shoe very comfortable and very light.. Unfortunately,house have 4 pairs of crocs shoe but I am not owning any of the four ( all are owned by my sister and mummy).. T.T ... this one is my sister Crocs shoe .. Very nice and I like the crocodile because it looks so cute, so I captured it ...and attach the real Croc logo form internet to share with all of you.. hehe . I belive it able to protect our feets as explained in the advertisement... DO u all have any opinion about this shoe??
This orange Crocs shoe with butterfly tag and the Sheep tag also owned by my sister... So, she is very rich huh ? haha I think so.. I help her promote her shoe over here ..^^

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Cooliris Photo Wall

Let It Be